بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, Most Merciful.
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
1. Tin (fruit) sake and (fruit) Olives,
By the fig and the olive
2. for the sake of Mount Sinai,
And [by] Mount Sinai
وَهٰذَا الْبَلَدِ الْاَمِيْنِۙ –
3. and for the sake of this safe country (Mecca).
And [by] this secure city [Makkah],
لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْاِنْسَانَ فِيْٓ اَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيْمٍۖ
4. Truly, We have created humans in the best possible form,
We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنٰهُ اَسْفَلَ سَافِلِيْنَۙ
5. Then We returned him to the lowest possible place,
Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
الَّا الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ فَلَهُمْ اَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُوْنٍۗ
6. except those who believe and do good deeds; then they will get a reward that will not be broken.
Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.
7. So what causes (them) to lie to you (about) the day of vengeance after (the statements)?
So what yet causes you to deny the Recompense?
اَلَيْسَ اللّٰهُ بِاَحْكَمِ الْحٰكِمِيْنَ
8. Isn’t Allah the most just judge?
Is not Allah the most just of judges?